January 07, 2011

Charmed, I'm Sure



In addition to all the home decor items we refinish and sell we also have added a line of Charms/Necklaces.  The charms come with a lobster clasp that can be hooked to a necklace, a key chain, a zipper, or to your favorite purse or jacket. All charms are hand soldered so no two charms are exactly the same. 

Every girl, woman, mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandma, etc. should be charmed. Who doesn't love BLING in their life? I know I do… and I love that I can buy individual charms that are meaningful to me.

I constantly get compliments on how unique my necklace is! All charms can be customized to your liking. 

If you are in the Denver area come check them out at Rustic Ranch off of Wadsworth in Broomfield, CO or email me and we can set up a fun at home show!

If you are not located in the Denver Metro area, I would be more than happy to work with you on getting a charm/necklace.

Cheers to Being Charmed!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment