May 17, 2011

Achievement, Chaos, Paint & Luck

Although this post has nothing to do with Willow Creek, I thought I would share a little bit about what I am up to in the upcoming weeks!  :)

Achievement because this week my lil sisters graduates with a 3.6 gpa and with 45 college credits.   :(  I am so sad she is growing up but blessed that I have been able to share so many memories with her.  She is off to college in Greeley which I am very excited about since she will only be 45 minutes away. 

Her and I are eleven years apart which was a huge difference growing up but these days we are so close and I absolutely love it.  We can look at each other and laugh about nothing which still annoys my mom but there are days we can have a serious talk about life.  She is truly an amazing person and has great things in store for her, I just know it!  
Love ya Whit!

One of her senior pics.  Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?
Chaos because this is how the week goes: Friday & Saturday state track here in Denver.  Oh and I forgot to mention she is an amazing athlete who received the Senior Athletic Award.  Saturday night after the track meet we are off to my parents house 3 hours away to get ready for graduation and her party!  It is going to be very crazy but so much fun! 

Paint because I have millions of things to paint!
Next week it is on to get tons of projects completed for Sweet William.  I am SO NERVOUS & COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT!  I don't know if I have enough time to get everything finished. 

Wish me Luck because I am going to need it!

I have a few projects completed that I will share tomorrow.  Also I am putting together a few shabby chic items for her graduation party so check back!

HAPPY TUESDAY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment