January 07, 2012

Resolutions to Help Conquer Our Dreams.

This year I have a few resolutions/goals.  First resolution is stop procrastinating.  Look up the word procrastinate and see our picture.  It can cause craziness and we are tired of being crazy!  :)  Another resolution is learning something new.  Last year I took a photography class which helped me learn my new Canon 7D in manual mode and let me tell you what a huge difference it has made on my photos.  However my editing stinks.  I have signed up for a class this month to understand the ins and outs of Photoshop. 

Everything you see on the blog that is sewn is from my grandmother my business partner, she can sew like no other.  She has made my prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses and my beautiful wedding dress that fit like a glove!  I really want to learn to sew something other than a straight line, oh and first I should learn to cut a straight line. 

 A big goal is to get Willow Creeks name out there and really focus on the blog.  This year we are going to give something fresh & new to our customers.  In these economic times you really have to stand out.  YOU MUST BE DIFFERENT!  We have started to brainstorm ideas to step it up a notch and I can't wait to show ya what is in store.  Hope you come along for the ride!

What are some of your resolutions/goals? 


1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I love your goals. It's hard, isn't it, with SO many blogs out there? Sometimes I feel overwhelmed, like a tiny fish in a big, big sea. This is motivating me!

    ReplyDelete