March 19, 2012

Saying good-bye is never easy

I know I have been MIA and I am sorry.  I went to Dallas a few weeks ago and came home to a very sick pet.  I have had so much on my mind with that and then the show was the same week our family was going thru.  I just needed a little time to regroup.  :(  A week ago we ended up having to put our cat Yorkie to sleep.  Never an easy decision but your heart knows when it's the right decision.  He became ill so quick and we tried every treatment possible and he just couldn't get over the infection.

When I moved up to Denver I had brought my cat Roadey and he needed a friend so he got one.  He didn't like him one bit, Yorkie was a very ornery kitten but he was so lovable.  As they grew up together they became buds.  He will definitely be missed and will forever be remembered.  Our house feels empty without him!
  Rest in Peace and enjoy Heaven!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so difficult.

    XO

    ReplyDelete