December 11, 2012

Family Vacation- Leesburg, FL

This summer we took a family trip to Florida! Our 1st stop was Leesburg. The hubs went down on business so we tagged along. I loved everything about this town. The people were so friendly, the downtown was gorgeous, the trees had beautiful moss on them, the food was ah-mazing and ohhhhh the sweet tea, need I say more! We couldn't leave this sweet place without shopping.

We went into a few antique stores and then they referred me to an awesome shop called Victoria's Antique Warehouse.  The store was just so beautiful.  I loved how free of clutter it was.  I really wanted to move in.  One of the gals who worked in the shop said that they had a new shipment coming from Europe, but I missed it by a few weeks. I would love to have containers being delivered to me from Europe! :)
They have everything that all of us pickers & refinishers dream of!  In the back they have their warehouse full of furniture, doors, windows, ceiling tins, ironwork and the list goes on.  They let customers go back there and they can pick out things that they want customized.  It was just awesome.  Wouldn't it be so fun to have a warehouse like this?
I can't wait to go back to Leesburg.  This is one place I will always tag along with my husband on.  

Is there a place you love to visit? I would love to hear all about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment