February 03, 2012

Photography

Within the last year I have really taken a huge interest in Photography.   Last year I took a digital photography class which took me from shooting auto to completely manual and I couldn't be happier.  I am still learning and I kick myself for not getting into this sooner. It has definitely become a passion of mine and I can get lost in it for hours. I recently enrolled in a Photoshop class because I didn't understand editing at all, it's amazing what you can do with it!  

My husband brought me home tulips a few days ago and I just couldn't help but get pictures of these beauties.  We are already at 6" of snow and it is suppose to continue all day.  I am not complaining at all since I get a snow day with the hubby and my little boy! However I am looking forward to SPRING and nothing says spring is around the corner like tulips do!  :)  

Happy Friday
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment