February 04, 2012

Two Tiered Jewelry Holder


I had a big jewelry box on my dresser but it had to go.  It was just way to bulky and took up to much space on our dresser.  So last weekend I put all my necklaces on a cute hanger but needed something pretty for my bracelets, earrings and pins.  I picked up the bowls at the thrift store yesterday for a total of $8 and the candlestick was in my thrift store stock pile at home.  All I really had to do was to spray the candlestick in Heirloom White.  After they dried I glued them to the center of the bowl  and then glued the top of the candlestick to the bottom of the smaller plate.

I really love the way it turned out.  I am the type of girl who loves jewelry and I feel that when it is displayed beautifully it can become a piece of your design. I say display them to show off who you are and to show off the things you truly love whether it be shoes, purses, jewelry, furniture, etc.  There is no rule that you can't have things that make you smile incorporated into your decor.



What things do you display in your home to show off who you really are? 

Oh and please bare with me on the sharpness of my photos.  Within the last week I have been getting very soft focus so I am taking in for repair and it is going to take 3 weeks to get the thing back.  I am not happy at all considering it is only 6 months old. Back to the Point & Shoot for a while.  :(   
Hope ya all have a wonderful weekend!
Linking to 

No comments:

Post a Comment