February 20, 2012

Terracotta Planters with some Patina

I am obsessed with patina lately!  I saw a few pins on terracotta planters on Pinterest the other day and decided to do a few of these for the show.  I absolutely love the aqua color family, it just makes my heart happy! Is there even an aqua color family?  LOL     


I painted a couple layers of different colors to give them more of an aged look and added some distressing ink to the mix!  I really like how they turned out. They will be gorgeous with herbs or flowers in them.  I am so ready for SPRING.

What do you think about displaying them in the PEPSI crate?  

Linking to:


10 comments:

  1. I love how you are displaying them. I would also love for you to stop by and link up at my linky party via: ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com


    Mrs. Delightful
    Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pots and the colour!
    stopping by from transformation thursday.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I found your blog on Beyone the Picket Fence and so glad I did...it's awesome! I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to stop by and visit my blog!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    Have a great end of the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I am going to pin these. I have the perfect paint for this too. Have you tried Cece Caldwell? It is similar to ASCP, but even better, and it is is Clay based so I bet it would go great over pots! These are just lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Might be exactly what I'm needing for my porch! THanks for sharing!
    Holly @ Lifeasathrifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I have been trying to think of ideas for spring center pieces, I might be making some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these too Ericka!
    Stacey :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ready for spring too! These pots are awesome! Love the display in the Pepsi crate. I featured you this week in my Friday I'm In Love favorites!

    http://socialsalutations.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-im-in-love-spring-is-in-air.html

    - Jenn @ Social Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color! Only wish for more photos =) Gorgeous shades!

    ReplyDelete