July 19, 2012

Chic Two-Toned Wardrobe

A while back I was scouring CL at like 9 pm and found a really neat wardrobe!  I immediately called and then thought oh my gosh, I called someone after 8 pm for a piece of furniture.  I called myself insane, crazy and rude!  She answered and was very nice, she posted it late so she said not to feel bad.  It was only about 5 miles away, so my husband went to pick it up the next day.  The piece was in ok condition but the mirror was horrid! Rather than replace the mirror I added chicken wire for jewelry, pictures or whatever!
I wanted to do something a little different but wanted it to still have a very chic but neutral look.  So I mixed a little bit of brown into my antique white and got the drawers & door color. I also added the scrolls on the top of the door.  She has went with us to a few shows and still hasn't found a new home, but I hope she will very soon!

Tomorrow I will be posting about some really cute lamps we just refinished and sold.

Hope ya all are doing great.  We are busy over here at Willow Creek but next week things will slow down a bit!
  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment