September 12, 2013

Oval Scalloped Dining Set

I really think my grandma has a problem with tables and chairs.  I should probably start looking into  classes for her.  :)  She can spot a table and or chair from a mile away!  I love her for this!  We were at the thrift store and we walked by it didn't even notice it and then on the way out she was like oh my gosh, a table with 2 leaves.  We have to get it.  I shrugged, I really hate painting tables and despise chairs but she loves them.  So we loaded the table up and headed home.
Sorry for the garage shot! We were getting ready to load this up in the trailer to take it to its new home! Look at those legs!  
We always have at least one table but most the time two at all our summer markets.  People area always looking for a nice dining set! They are a lot of work but they sell.  So I guess she can keep buying them. ;)

What have you been working on?  

I haven't been able to work on much in our garage.  We have had rain for the last 4 days.  This is a picture from the news today.  I took a picture on my phone of a kid floating in water behind our little boys school.  We haven't seen this much rain in a very long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment