April 28, 2012

French Planter

A while back I made a few planters for our show & shop .  I ended up keeping one for myself to put on my porch.  I found my graphic over at The Graphics Fairy in reverse format.  I printed it out, cut as close to graphic as possible and modge podged it onto the pot.  I let it dry overnight and then took a wet sponge to it and rubbed of the paper.  I was sceptical, but it worked.
Last weekend when I was in planting mode I remembered I had this one for my porch.  I like it next to my old rusty chair! The rusty chair I bought at a garage sale from a lady who looked at me like I was crazy. Hey what can I say I like a little bit of rust!  :)  
 
I also want to say thank you to Mish Mashed Mama. She named Willow Creek as one of her blogs she enjoys reading most. I was taken by surprise. I was skimming her different posts and there we were.  I clicked on it and it was us!!! I was so excited. So thank you to her. Go and visit her! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love your planters and I will try this! Have a great weekend!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete